CHERRYLANA DESIGN TEAM CALL

by - April 11, 2017

Hi Lovely Peeps!

Came across details of this lovely blog - Cherrylana Designs, while i was visiting my crafty friend - Deepti's blog!. And what more - this amazing blog is having a Design Team call for their stamps and challenges.
Saw their stamps as well, and trust me, they are lovely, adorable and versatile!. 
I really really want to give a try as well to be a part of the Design Team :) I did not get the opportunity to use these stamps, but i would love to do so. The stamps are beautiful! 


Details about me : About me

Here are my latest cards that i have created using Stamps.
























Hope you liked my cards! I love your stamps and I am certain that i will be able to contribute a lot more and make a difference through the projects that i create!


Cheers
Signature

You May Also Like

0 comments