Could not stop myself creating another card using Mudra Stamps and yes, its again inspired by Mudra Challenge #4 : Sketch
An important thing to note is, this card like earlier, is completely made using Mudra Stamps - from background to elements to Sentiments
Steps followed in Card Creation
- Keeping the sketch in mind, I cut a circle on a white Neenah CS and stamped it with Mudra - Washi Tape using Versamark Black Ink.
- Also Stamped and colored Lovely roses from Mudra - Rose Love Stamp and fussy cut them.
- The sentiment stamped is from Mudra - Special Day
- Adorned all of these onto white CS, using double sided tape to get a popped up look. Added this to the base black CS.
- Have also added bigger damask stamp from Mudra - Elegant Damask as ornament in the background. This is is gold embossed on acetate
Also linking this card to the below challenges:
- Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday - New Product - All Stamps used in this card are new.
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Hope you peeps liked my card! Looking forward to hearing your lovely comments!