Back again for another challenge -Easter at Stamp-N-Doodle.
The Prize is a chance to grab one of Stamp-n-Doodle's Digi Stamps and the top-3 badges as well!
And here's my Egg-shaped card ( It is a hand drawn egg, and i am hoping this actually looks like one.. ;) ). I have colored the image - from SND.
The base of the card is a white CS from my stash that i have turned into an egg shaped card. Onto which i have added punched borders in shades of blue, pink and white. Have added the colored images on the 2 sides of the card. Here's another view of the card.
Have added pink bow to the top of the card and have also adorned hand made rosettes to it.
And have finally added the sentiment - Happy Easter!
And here's yet another view of the card!
Thanks soo much for stopping by! Looking eagerly forward to know your feedback :)
Linking this card to:
- ICC #103 - Easter or Spring: Inky Impressions Challenges
- Easter: The Sisterhood of crafters
- Easter: Hobby Cutz Challenges
- Easter Egg-stravaganza: Crafty Calendar Challenge
- Easter: The Squirrel and the Fox
- Easter: Digi Design Challenge Blog
- Easter: My Sheri CRAFTS
- Anything Goes: Simon Says Stamp Challenge