It is time for the new challenge at The Stamping Chef and the current challenge theme is - Love
The winner gets to choose 3 digis of their choice and we have the top 3 badges for grabs as well!!
So here's my center step card :) based on the 'Love' Theme, And i chose to color the image - Goddess from TSC!
The white CS and PP used for the card is from ItsyBitsy. I have lined the card by gold and red glitter strips from Itsy Bitsy as well!!
Have also added red quilled hearts, my favourite embellishment, onto the two sides of the card and the sentiment- I love you - always and forever.The red lace is from my stash.
So folks do play along the challenge and checkout the works of other DTs as well.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Linking this card to:
- Heart: The sister hood of crafters
- All you need is love: Delicious Doodles
- Things with wings: My Time to Craft
- Sparkle and Bling: one Stop Craft Challenge
- Love: Stampavie and More
- Anything Goes: Simon Stays Stamp Challenge
- One for the Girls: Penny's paper Crafty Challenge Blog
- Anything Goes: Flutter By Wednesday
- Its all about Love: jen;s digi Stamps
- Favourite Embellishments: Craft and me Challenges (quilled hearts)
- Hearts: paper makeup stamps
- have a Heart please: Squigglefly