Hope you doing very well!!
I am here today for my first DT post with Hands 2 hearts Challenges which has the current challenge theme - "New Beginnings". Thanks Vaibhavi for trust on me!
For my project, i have created a "Fancy Fold" card - Easel Card based on "Wedding/Love" theme!
And voila! Here's my card!! :)
To be honest, this has been my favorite card till date ;-).
As always, the card and all its embellishments are completely handmade. To go with the theme, i have added a glamorous couple embracing each other on their wedding day as the main object of my card, behind a glittery hand cut heart.(P.S: The red glitter heart is cut out of a well preserved old wedding card :) )
The red and back swirls at the background are also hand-cut.
Here's the card in another angle!
The red and white flowers are handmade out of ItsyBitsy handmade paper! I have also added silver glitter strips onto all sides of the card and the black glitter strips with black swirls as the pillars.
Here's the front view of the card:
To the base of the card, i have added red ribbon and complementing sentiments - "Be Mine" - "Always"!
So aint this card - "lovely" ?? The Red-Black-White is also my favorite combination of colors :)
I really really enjoyed creating this card :) and P.S: This is my first attempt in creating an Easel Card!
And Peeps!, I am also applying this card for the current challenge "Fancy folds with love theme" and for the DT call at For the Love of Crafting challenge
Linking this card to the following challenges:
- Weddings & Celebrations Challenge: Itsy Bitsy - The Blog Place
- Have a Heart: Pile It On
- CELEBRATE LOVE OR ARE YOU SEEING THE COLOR RED: Craft Us crazy
- RED AND OR/HEARTS: Tammy's Scrapin Corner
- Something New: Crafts and Me Challenges (New: Glitter Sheets,Handmade paper)
- VALENTINES: Craft Room Challenge
- Tic-Tac-Toe: Bearly mine Challenges (Flowers-layers-swirls-glitter)
- Three (3) favorite Colors: Love to Create Challenge Blog (Red-black-White)
- Red and Black with a Valentine Theme: Dynamic Duos
So hope you folks liked my effort!
Thank you soo much for stopping by!
Do let me know how you found this effort of mine!