Incredible - Altenew
I am certain that most of us own "atleast" one Altenew Stamp, right eh?
Nevertheless, the card I created today is completely inspired by February 2017 Inspiration Challenge
Lovely combination of colors, aint they? I have chosen the colors and the flower theme for my card's inspiration below
In another angle,
Steps followed in Card Creation:
- On a slighly smaller than A2 watercolor paper - I stamped beautiful flowers from Altenew - Persian Motifs Stamp Set using Versamark Embossing Ink and heat embossed in white (super fine).Stamped the entire area of the card using masking technique.
- Watercolored the motifs using different shades of distress Inks.
- The sentiment is also from Altenew - Persian Motifs Stamp Set. Have heat embossed in white (super fine)
- Watercolored the sentiment background and the motif background using distress ink
- Adorned all of these onto white base CS, using double sided tape and Yayy! the card is ready!
Also linking my card to:
- Simon Says: Fantastic Florals
- Week 402 - Hearts and/or Flowers
- Challenge #137 - Flowers - Crafting When we can Challenge
- HLS February Watercolour Challenge
Hope you peeps liked my card! Looking forward to hearing your lovely comments!