You and Me - Forever?
I am back with another card using Mudra Stamps, as always could not stop with one ;).
Inspiration for doing so was again obtained by Mudra Blog Challenge #6
And here's my card in another angle!
Steps followed in Card Creation:
- On a slightly smaller than A2 watercolor paper, I stamped line of hearts from Mudra - Heart Background Builder Stamp, using Versamark ink and heat embossed in white (super fine). Water-Colored the background with distress inks.
- Drew a heart with versamark pen on vellum and stamped with lovely stamp from Mudra - Mendhika Stamp using masking technique, heat embossing again with white. Added the fussy cut heart onto the stamped background.
- The sentiment is from Mudra - Purely sentiment-labelled and heat embossed in silver (super fine) on black CS.
- Adorned all of these onto white base CS, lined the card border with silver glitter sheet!
Also linking this card to the below challenges:
- Simon Says: Anything Goes - Wednesday Challenge
Hope you peeps liked my card! Looking forward to hearing your lovely comments!