DT Imaginations: Card made with Magical Mica Powders
Here's my first DT Project that i have created for Imaginations!
The recent launch of Imaginations – Magical Mica Powders : are so versatile and undoubtedly will lead to lovely creations when used.
So here's my card, I have also attempted creating handmade flowers for the first time
In different angle
Closer View of the card
Steps followed in Card Creation:
• On a slightly smaller than A2 white Cardstock, I have added Magical Mica Powder – Blue Gold, mixed with texture paste and laid this over a stencil and let this dry for couple of hours
• Heat embossed the butterflies using Versamark Ink and black embossing powder on a white CS and fussy cut them. Waterpainted the flowers using Magical Mica Powder – Blue Gold.
• The flowers are handmade, watercolored with distress ink and have added sprinkler effect using Magical Mica Powder – Blue Gold.
• The diecut is watercolored using Mica Powder as well.
• Sentiment is Heat embossed as well using Versamark Ink and black embossing powder
• Adorned all of these onto the textured base, using a double sided tape to get a popup effect. This final piece was added to the base Cardstock, which is lined the card border with blue glitter sheet!
In brief, I have used Magical Mica Powder -> in the following forms:
• As a background, mixed with texture paste and laid over a stencil
• As a watercolor paint, to paint the butterflies
• As a sprinkler effect on the handmade flowers
• As a sprinkler effect on diecut
Hope you peeps liked my card!
Look forward to hear from you
Linking the card to
- Simon Says: Layer It Up
- Simon Says: Use More Than One Die Or Punch : Flowers and background on the card - made using dies
- Dare2BArtzy : Lots of Layers
- HLS March Anything Goes with Dies