Never tried using Swirls onto my card, so thought would give in a try now!
Here's my card in another angle!
An important thing to note is, this card is completely made using Mudra Stamps - from background to Sentiment.
Steps followed in Card Creation:
- On a smaller than A2 sized vellum sheet, using Versamark Embossing Ink and heat embossing in black (super fine), I stamped various Swirl stamps using Mudra - Fancy Flourish Stamp
- Stamped the gorgeous butterfly using Versamark Embossing Ink and heat embossing in black (super fine) on a vellum sheet again, using Mudra : Beautiful Butterflies Stamp and fussy cut it.
- Adhered it to a pink CS fussy cut butterfly which is actually the outline of the same stamp.
- The sentiment is heat embossed in black as well - using Mudra - Purely sentiment-labelled
- Adorned all of these onto pink base CS, lined the card border with black glitter sheet!
Hope you peeps liked my card! Looking forward to hearing your lovely comments!
Linking this card to :
- Butterfly Challenge Blog : #75 Butterflies + R is for Repeat and/or the colour Night sky -> Butterfly + R - repeated Swirls