Another Inspired Handmade Card
Back again amidst hassles with the camera!!
My card is inspired by the Challenge Tuesday Trigger: Fantasy in Fall hosted by Moxie Fab world and below is the inspiration pic for the same!
The amazing bright flowers, further embellished by the colorful beads have inspired me enough to interpret the same in my card.
So here's my card:
I have added to my card a vase -> which is inspired by the backside brown branches and i have incorporated the same here in the form of the vase design.
I have interpreted the flowers in the form of quiled roses that i have hand- made out of "handmade" paper and added to the vase.
I have added the quilled coils to represent the colourful beads in the background! and have added the handwritten sentiment - "Thank You".
I am linking this card for the above mentioned Challenge!
Linking this card to
- Pile It On - #46 - Let's Be Thankful hosted by Pile It On
- Anything Cute hosted by My heart Pieces Digital Stamps
- MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #098 - Give Thanks hosted by My Sheri CRAFTS
- Challenge #94-We Are Thankful hosted by Lollipop Crafts
- Visible Image Challenge You To Sparkle hosted by Visible Image
- 50 shades Autumn hosted by Heck of a Challenge
- Thanks/ Thanksgiving hosted by Lexi's Creations
- Thank You and a Farewell hosted by The Poodles Parlour
- A for Appreciation hosted by The ABC Challenge
- Amusing Challenges – Thank You hosted by Amusing Challenges
- Challenge #7 - Anything Goes hosted by Challenges for Everybody
I am submitting this card as my DT Entry to Robin's Nest
Looking forward to hear your feedback!