Thank You :-)
I have created another card yet inspired with one of the bestest forms of gratitude - "Thanks" !
Yet again, i wanted to create something which conveys the "Thanks" message by itself!
I have hand-cut a leaf, stuck it atop a "hand-painted" branch and have added a hand-cut and coloured - cute ladybug under it. ( Ain't it cute?? ;-) ).
It is supposedly raining and the "leaf" is acting as a "protection - roof" to the ladybug saving it from getting drenched under the rains (do observe the few droplets!!).. and ladybug is conveying "Thanks" to the leaf :)
The sentiment "Thanks" is handwritten and have adorned it below with few red rhinestones.
A closer look at the "center story" ;-) and the "sentiment"
This card is dedicated to the in-numerous folks who have supported us directly and indirectly and have made our life happy :).
Linking this card to :
- The ItsyBitsy K-I-S-S Challenge hosted by Itsy Bitsy - The Blog Place
- '12 - Week 46 - Paper Piecing hosted by PaperPlay Challenges
- BGC#21-COLOR DROP CHALLANGE hosted by Beyond Grey Challenges ( Red - ladybug, Green - Leaf, Black - lady bug spots)
- Clearly Inspired Challenge #64 (CIC64) hosted by Clearly iStamp
- Anything Cute hosted by My Heart Pieces Digital Stamp Challenges
- Inspired By: Thankful For You hosted by Creative Inspirations Paint
- Ch#46: Thank You Projects hosted by Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges
- Week #19: THANKS hosted by Casology!
- Challenge 85 - Give Thanks hosted by Inky Impressions Challenges
- MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #098 - Give Thanks hosted by My Sheri Crafts Challenge
I hope you peep's like my effort again!!
Eagerly looking forward for all your comments, which indeed mean a lot to me..
And Cheers :)