CAS - Thank You
My card today is inspired with the bestest way of expressing gratitude that is "Thanks" :))
Keeping CAS theme in mind, i wanted to create something which conveys the "Thanks" message by itself!
When it comes to "conveying" thanks, the one person that i and everyone else would be thankful to is our "Mother".
And here's my card that i am linking up for the above mentioned Challenge !!
I have drawn and cut a kid's hand holding onto its mother's hand! "Mother" -> the BIGGEST life support system after Oxygen!! And i really really mean it!!
I have also added the handwritten "Thanks" Sentiment and have added "faux" stitching onto the card- borders!
This is a very very very small way of conveying my thanks to my dear mom! Love you and thanks a ton again for everything!
A closer view of the cut - out and the sentiment
Linking this card to:
- CHALLENGE #143 CAS hosted by Totally Paper Crafts (Black and White)
- The ItsyBitsy K-I-S-S Challenge hosted by Itsy Bitsy - The Blog Place
- Clearly Inspired Challenge #64 (CIC64) hosted by Clearly iStamp
- Ch#46: Thank You Projects hosted by Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges
- Visible Image Challenge You To Sparkle hosted by Visible Image
- CHALLENGE #40 - THANK YOU CARDS hosted by Crafting for All Seasons Challenge Blog
- Week #19: THANKS hosted by Casology
I hope you peep's like my effort!!
Looking forward to know your feedback
And Cheers :)